Re: [microsound] 80s electronic music and architecture??

Chris,

As for architecture in the 80's, it is reconized more for Post-Modern.  Michael Graves the name that comes to mind.

try;

or,  my favorite subject which is minimalist in nature.  Brutalism....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutalism

It is a tough decade to pick ut.  Minimalism never really went away.

Derek