Re: [microsound] visual artists

Carsten Nicolai
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: devslashnull
  To: microsound
  Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 5:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [microsound] visual artists

  i do audio and video work, as well as the occassional printed bit
  (various technologies ranging from rubber-stamp to letterpress to
  ink-jet). i also do a bit of programming, but nothing too heavy in that
  area (ie. html and perl, dabbling with max patches, and applescript for
  print production workflow automation). while i would consider myself a
  a visual and an audio artist, i would never say i was a programmer.

  On Feb 4, 2006, at 6:04 PM, John Nowak wrote:

  > On Feb 4, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Thaniel Lee wrote:
  >
  >> ive been down loading a ton of stuff off the ubu site, and it got
  >> me wondering about how many of you on this list are also visual
  >> artist. i
  >> was trained as a painter, but i currently do mostly photobased works,
  >> and
  >> sound.
  >
  > I do some video work here and there, although it is mainly subservient
  > to the audio.
  >
  > if I may branch the question a bit... How many here also consider
  > themselves programmers?
  >
  > - John

  David Fodel
  720-280-3179
  805 East Chester St.
  Lafayette, Colorado
  80026

  None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
  are free.
  -Goethe