Re: [microsound] studio monitors

is it out? i saw the trailer on the pkd web site months ago.
i have to admit that i'm not a big fan of linklater's  roto work,
i couldn't make it through "waking life." but if it works at all,
it should work here, in that it relates well to the storyline.
not one of my favorite pkd books, either (maze of death, ubik,
the three stigmata of palmer eldritch are standouts) so that's
another issue. i'll see it when it makes it here, or wait to see
it on ppv.
cheers
bruce

On Mar 29, 2006, at 12:23 PM, phoenSND wrote:

> Off Topic:PS. Have you seen Scanner Darkly yet?

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Reality is whatever refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.."
Philip K. Dick