RE: [microsound] Re: Microsound tshirt V2 with image

Rave fonts are the pimp shit.

-----Original Message-----
From: tasty radish [mailto:tastyradish@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:15 PM
To: microsound
Subject: [microsound] Re: Microsound tshirt V2 with image

just me, i don't really get the academic reference thing (urban outfitters
nerd fashion?). nor the sex pistols font stylin' (seems overplayed).

you don't have to answer that. hey, if the idea is to riff off pop styles, i
think the word microsound over an image of a monster truck all pixelated and
color seperated would be nice...

or the word microsound in iron maiden lettering, in blood red...
seriously.
;)

-a

=== message truncated ==