Re: [microsound] OT: auto fading vst

Sorry to say, but these kind of remarks are so useless. Of course
someone could search on another website, but if someone does not know
what term to look for it is easier to describe it and get some answer
on a dynamic list as this.
Apart from getting what you are looking for, you can also directly
discuss with others about the things, which is not the case on
kvraudio as far as i know.
If you think the topic is useless, just skip it and go on to the next
one is what I am thinking, no one says to you that you must read or

Greetings,
  Sietse

www.orphax.tk (ambient, drones ao.)
www.zonderland.tk (postambientrock)