Communication and noise vary from perspective, but I want to live in a country that does not regulate such things. However, people on cell phones in parking lots are rude.

BTW- I no longer have a land line. Just me and my mobile media thingy... I am actually fighting the urge to remove all the visible phone jacks cluttering my home...

Ndrew

On Mar 16, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Kim Cascone wrote:

From: || sirr || Paulo Raposo <sirr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"We do not lack communication. On the contrary, we have too much of it. We
lack creation. We lack resistance to the present."

agreed 100%...
just look at how many people drive while talking on a mobile/ cellphone! what the heck is everyone talking about? nothing, absolutely nothing...
I wonder what the pollution contribution is to this immense usage/ waste of bandwidth?
conversely, I think Scanner had the best idea: turn that waste into sound art!