Re: [microsound] Physical Media - aura in an age of immaterial reproduction

great idea. but it assumes that consumers are musicians (or at least
musically inclined). more importantly though it prioritizes
'interactivity' as being better that passive reception. i think they are
two completely different and equally valid ways of engaging music. but
there should still be room for the static, uneditable recording which is
passively consumed (and you know what i mean by 'passively' here so
don't be pricks about it... actively by the brain, yadda yadda...)

g.