[microsound] Physical Media - Discussion

I thought with all the IPOD, cell phones (itunes), mp3 hysteria going on now
days;
I wanted peoples opinions and thoughts about loosing touch with physical
media (Vinyl, CDR, CD).
The days I came home and had a CD waiting in the mail was always such a
great experience but
lately (due to my own fault) with the ever changing technology I find myself
ordering less physical
media. Why? I loved it so much yet I don't do it as often.

Thanks!

--
[dissecting audio w/ sonic possibilities]
http://www.phoensnd.com