Re: [microsound] audiOh! news [March 06]

you can if you want, but you'd have to message him personally.  when i
mentioned recently that i saw a concert he was doing in amsterdam while
i was going to be there on his post to the microsound list he was quite
surprised because, he said, he's not actually ON the microsound list.
so it appears that someone subscribed the microsound list to his list,
and that the microsound list allows non-members to post?

..s