Re: [microsound] free software in experimental music

Maybe Audiomulch might be something. it is not 100% free, but free
enough to use it for e very long period.
www.audiomulch.com

It is a virtual modular environment that can also work with vst's.
They also have an yahoo group which might be usefull.

Greetz,
 Sietse

On 4/28/06, Frank Barknecht <fbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hallo,
Malte Steiner hat gesagt: // Malte Steiner wrote:

> we did document some on the microsound wiki but its off at the moment,
> but here is a vast list:
>
> http://linux-sound.org/

I'm currently sitting in a talk at the Linux Audio Conference 2006 on
Faust, SuperCollider and Q. The conference will last till Sunday,
happens at ZKM in Karlsruhe and all talks will be streamed as well,
video and audio. Anyone interested in Free Software for experimental
music may want to join in. LAC2006 Website: http://lac.zkm.de
Streaaming info: http://lac.zkm.de/2006/streaming.shtml
Programme: http://lac.zkm.de/2006/program.shtml

There also are several concerts, however AFAIK these won't be streamed
(maybe the Linux Sound Night on Saturday night will be streamed,
though. This is undecided so far.)

See you there,

www.orphax.tk (ambient, drones ao.)
www.zonderland.tk (postambientrock)