Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:37:17 -0700
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Xylor King <starnosed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: still wishing to rock despite all

i wasn't kidding

hi kids,
  any recommendations on good pitch-to-midi conversion And computer
aided composition?
I lost my body in a terrible neurological accident and now I consist
of nothing more than a head, mounted on a tripod.
  having only a head, it's somewhat difficult to rock out - it's a
tragedy.  Any thoughts?
  stop laughing dammit - I'm quite serious.

fiddle~ provides state of the art pitch tracking in max/msp and pd, and can easily be coaxed into midi-land....

cheers,