Re: [microsound] Podcast feedback?

On 16/04/2006, at 0:57, Thomas Ashcraft wrote:

Hi.  For initial feedback sake as per your request:    Using
Firefox as browser.....clicking on the blue "podcast" bar produces
a Firefox alert box message that says :  "Firefox doesn't know how
to open this address, becasue the protocol ( itcp) isn't associated
with any program."

OK, a little (only a little) manual work should do the job here.

Ctrl-click (or right-click) on the link. Select "Copy Link Location".
Go to iTunes. Select "Advanced -> Subscribe to podcast". Paste the
link into the text field.

And that's it.

Otherwise, I suppose Safari would pop-up iTunes automatically, but I
don't use it much - I'm more of a Firefox guy. And no, I don't know
how your mileage may vary with other applications.

So, yeah, I suppose a direct link to the RSS would be fine - otherwise, everything's fine with me. I'm currently listening. Should have a clear idea by tomorrow.

Best.

Kamen

Hope this helps!   -  TA

devslashnull wrote:
Anyone with a spare minute and some interest in the music at
CommTom could help us test out a new Podcast we are producing.
The link is on the main page at http://www.commtom.com

Just looking for feedback on the presentation etc.

Thanks

dev

CommTom
Communications of Tomorrow
"it's only a day away"

unique electronic music for the adventurous ear.

http://www.commtom.com

------------------------------------ Kamen Nedev c/Pelayo Nº38, 5º Izda. 28004 Madrid España

(+34) 649 77 80 37
kamennedev@xxxxxxxxx