Re: [microsound] re: link: right angle adapter for 3.5mm plug

On 4/2/06 1:35 AM, "ニコラス・ケント" <ndkent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For what it's worth most Radio Shacks should have them ($3.99)
> Catalog #: 274-372
> Hosa isn't exactly the most reliable of brands though neither is
> Radio Shack.

correct, hosa isn't great, but usually better than radio shack, I've had
several plugs from radio shack that don't fit right/make a connection, even
had some .25" plugs that were too long and broke some jacks when unplugging
them.

for cable adapters/small purchases(in the us) Sweetwater is usually cheapest
as they have free shipping:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GMP272/
$2.30 shipped!
(of course expect a call from your new salesman)

best,
phil