Re: [microsound] new microsound project server!

There seems to be an issue when you attempt to download files from the
server. This was probably a global config change done by the hosting
company due to security concerns. It was certainly not there when I
set up the server and did some testing to check that everything was
ok. I am in touch with them to attempt to resolve the issue and will
let everybody know when the issue is resolved.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/