Re: [microsound] MINIMALIST MUSIC IN ITALY

Arielle Saiber ha scritto:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm curious to know who is producing (labels, sound artists, popular
> music realm) microsounds (classic minimalist, lowercase, glitch, blip
> hop, etc.) music in Italy.  I am a prof. of Italian literature and
> thinking about how Italy fits into the landscape of this form of
> electronic music.
> I know http://www.microsuoni.com/  and http://www.ixem.it/ , but I am
> not clear on who is doing what.
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best wishes,
> Arielle Saiber
> Bowdoin College

http://www.pirandelo.org

It's the meeting between Andrea Gabriele, Marita Cosma e Claudio
Sinatti, respectively involved into the the music, the images ans the
videos of this new collaboration. "Pirandèlo" is folder of music,
photography, videos and writing; the medium of a journey that start from
an organic and tangible astraction to a cinematic and synaesthetic
narration.
Pirandèlo show propose a mix-medial performance winding musical genres
close to electronica, ambient, pop and jazz; while the images and the
videos feature is the 'umidity' proper to the film: soft atmospheres,
blurred, lighted, wet and dry. Cinematic synesthesia. Between the next
Pirandèlo paths there's a new step towards the focus on narration.

--
GIOVANNI