RE: [microsound] MINIMALIST MUSIC IN ITALY

Hello list,

A nice way to start posting and to quit being a lurker :-)

There are a lot of good artists in Italy most of them not receiving, in my
opinion, the right exposure they deserve. I'll suggest to visit some
websites:

www.aferecords.com
http://www.sinewaves.it/
http://www.sands-zine.com/

(the last two italian only)

Some real good artists which are also friends of mine:

Logoplasm
Andrea Marutti
Punck
Luca Sigurtà