Re: [microsound] OT: Master limiter

> > It has to be free...
>
> i wonder why it "has" to be free...
> after all it's all time and work that somebody invested.
> ralph.

KF is (currently) unable and/or unwilling to spend money on a new plug-in.
So besides the requirementd that it has to be a Master Limiter for OSx
(because that is what he is looking for) it's (the plugin's) use needs to be
free of charge --> see my first scentence again.

He is not making any (generalized) statements that all plug-ins should be
free. He's only saying that he is looking for a plugin that has been kindly
shared by the programmer(s) to be used without any fee. thus living up to
one of the requirements that KF has for the plugin. No different than that
if I go out to buy a new coffee-cup one of my requirements for the cup is
that it has to have a dark-colour yellow otherwise I'm not interested.

eretsua.