Re: [microsound] Re: Thank You for your help with my multimedia presentation!

Thanks for the Mistake,

Very enlightening.... overwhelming amount of the technical, but i am sure
the NATO folks will have that all sorted out back home.. Might take
the U.SPresident and his staff quite awhile to figure the overall
message there.

Best,

Mark