Re: [microsound] How long should a "digital" album be

Dear All

I meant digital how cHristian says...I was curious at how older technology still influences how newer technology is used, not least by myself!

Paul

From: "cHristian negre i walczak" <applejux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [microsound] How long should a "digital" album be
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:33:28 +0200

hi again peeps,

i understood the title digital as audio which doesn't depend on physical
media and i even dare to think that's what most have, right? could you ralph
explain why is it a narrow view? do please help me open my mind.

one of the most important moments in the history of photography was when the
artists decided to forget the reality. that is when a machine developed
among a century to 'capture' and 'freeze' the world suddenly left behind its
main objective.

i imagine i'm a victim of our hedonist days and hardly ever go back and
listen to older music. that's why i don't care much about the romantic
feeling towards music.

as everyone has, i have some song which are kept deeply in my heart, but not
so much because of the quality of the music but for the experiences lived
with them.

have a nice day!