[microsound] reminder::: new microsound project server!

I am pleased to announce that the microsound community has a new server for projects:
http://www.interdisciplina.org/microsound-repository

*note: this new server is NOT a Hotline server and you DO NOT need to use a Hotline client for accessing this server...
everything is accessible through your web browser

some points:
you need to be a member of the list in order to have an account on this server...
but I no longer need to assign a password -- it is automatically done for you now!
the request for an account is checked against the database of sub'ers for BOTH the daily and the digest versions of the list

please note that this server replaces and contains everything that was on the microsound hotline server
it's possible that some things got lost in transition...so if you find that something is missing please let us know and we'll try to track it down...

Paulo Mouat is hosting the server so if there is a problem please contact him via the list...
*please do not email me directly as I am busy on a deadline and will probably not answer your email...unless it's a dire emergency

**I would like to thank Paulo Mouat and John Saylor for their help and their gracious donation of time, energy and server space

*** we still need some help on the microsound web site -- if you can help please contact John Saylor on the list

so for the sake of redundancy: http://www.interdisciplina.org/microsound-repository