Re: [microsound] theory leads to praxis

If it wasn't you Kim, I would have thought this was sent by a troll to stir the muck.
Shouldn't that be Straussian Neo-Conservatism?

....steve...

p.s. No insult is intended to anyone in this email. And I reserve the right to be completely wrong. Especially when one of the side effects of the prescription drugs I'm on is hallucination :)

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
A 'theory' that has been converted to praxis, and has plunged the US into its current state of 'friendly-fascism', is called Straussian Neo-Liberalism...if you don't know about it please read up:
http://www.alternet.org/story/15935/