Re: [microsound] another red flag

I think maybe we need to look up the definition of flame... from what
i've read in the last few minutes,
this is turning into a full blown californian forest fire... which
joking aside is a great shame. i guess in the northern hemisphere
we can blame being crabby on the summer temps...

passion is cool, but restraint (as so beautifully demonstrated by
microsounders in their music) is better!

dóc | parvoart