To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:56 AM
Subject: [microsound] New microsound wiki

I've set up a wiki for the microsound list on my domain. The URL is

http://www.interdisciplina.org/microsound-wiki

Current content is the out-of-the-box default, i.e. the wiki is empty,
so feel free to start editing the pages and adding relevant content.
Same policy as for the repository applies: You are required to create
a new account with the wiki to be able to edit pages, although
browsing is unrestricted; only those email addresses currently members
of the microsound lists (main and announce) are allowed to register.

Let me know of any issues, suggestions, etc.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/

On 7/11/06, js <js0000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/11/06, Paulo Mouat <paulo.mouat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the record, I already have a wiki set up on my domain in parallel
> with the microsound repository. I use it (or rather, intended to use
> it) for personal stuff, but could conceivably open it to the wide
> microsound community.

that would be awesome [as i've been unable to ressurect the current
one]. although i haven't verified this- i think all the files are
there. so if you were to run the server, we could migrate all the
existing content over.

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]