Re: [microsound] a new microsound t-shirt?

yeah, you better run and run for that one - that's bad taste if your
christian an atheist or anything inbetween! ;)

bush is sitting just a few kilometres away from where i am, and my tax
euros are paying for him to be able to swan around stralsund... 20
million it's cost to keep him 'safe'... the city and the whole area has
been closed down, people weren't allowed to open their windows in 30°C
heat...  wtf?!

and not just that, he'll be back here this time next year, and closer -
my town will probably be inside the security cordon. can't these
f*ckers meet on an aircraft carrier somewhere in the south atlantic? ;)

in order to justify this post - a music gear related question...

which make of sony headphones did someone here recommend a while back?

doc | parvoart