[microsound] you should read the disclaimer when you sub to this list

but here it is again for those who haven't:

Our mailing lists are public forums, and our mailing list archives
are public.

By sending an email to such a public forum, you agree to public
distribution of your article. All mails sent to any of our mailing
lists will be publically distributed and archived in our mailing list
archives.

Any emails sent by any one person directly to the list, or replies by
others to those emails sent to the list, are considered published, in
accordance with the United States law.

Obviously the author still owns the copyright to the content of these
emails that they have written. However, that does not mean that
Microsound is under obligation to remove them from a list archive
once published. Several legal counsels have reviewed this stance and
confirmed it is correct.

The mailing list archives have been public well before you sent a
message to that mailing list address. You are responsible for
determining who it is you are sending your email to. You cannot send
email to arbitrary recipients and expect that they are automatically
forced into accepting your terms for receiving your email.

Microsound accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information
posted on its mailing lists by others.

By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that
it owns the copyright with respect to such material, has received
permission from the copyright owner, or that the material is in the
public domain. The posting party further warrants and represents that
it otherwise has the full and unencumbered right to post such
material and that such posting will not infringe any rights or
interests of others.

Microsound does not generally monitor its mailing lists for
inappropriate postings, and does not undertake editorial control of
postings. We do, however, reserve the right to prevent posting to
mailing lists in the event of failure to comply with the mailing list
code of conduct.