Re: [microsound] No more myspace announcements!

I think its more of an, "Well if i cant post about my new releases, or up coming gig's, or festival/project i am piecing together, then you cant post about myspace"

I do honestly think that a link in your sig to your myspace page is more then adequate. Anyone that is into myspace will check for links in your sig, and the ones that do not care for it wont be bothered my numerous "Myspace" emails.

We are a bunch of up tight dorks sometimes. I think we all need to hug and make up :)

or

Fight it out to the death in the "Microsound Dome" Two man enter, one man leave...Brilliant.

aLEKs