Re: [microsound] No more myspace announcements!

As a frequent reader (if not contributor) to this list, and following
on from the last comment below, I am constantly disappointed by the
amount of grumpy, petty and arrogant comments that emerge here. Not to
say that there are decent people out there too (one just apologized for
sending a post 3 times), but based on what I've read on this topic, the
half of this list I wouldn't want to meet in real life. There again
(and especially after this) you probably won't want to me me either...
which leaves us with the inevitable conclusion to the myspace
debate....

If you like hearing new music and making contacts via myspace - fine!
If you consider myspace to be the microsoftmcdonaldsexxonkalashnikov
corporate satan that should be avoided at all costs, also fine, really!

Those of you whose work i admire via myspace have heard from me by now.
Those of you whose work I admire elsewhere have received a private mail
from me. It's that simple.

Now... somebody mentioned a while back a pair of good Sony
headphones... Which set was it exactly? I deleted the mail by accident.

Peace and believe it or not, goodwill!

dóc | parvoart