Re: [microsound] myspce comunity

There are plenty of artists that dont have a MySpace.
Or a Live Journal, for that matter.

But those people are missing out on massive exposure opportunities.
(Not important to everyone, but to many.)

Each is highly and easily customizable, free, and heavily trafficked.
Anyone that does guerilla promotion for their output is advised to dive in now.

~ !J!
http://www.endif.org
http://www.crunchpod.com
http://www.thirdwavecollective.com

Good lord, am i the only one that does not have a Myspace
account/space/whatever...

no you're not. i also don't have one... and never have felt the need to have one...

Whats the attraction?  Keep in mind that i know absolutely nothing
about it.  I have heard from co workers that it is a great networking
tool, which obviously is applicable to a great many things...

same here... but is there anything else to it? i also don't understand all the attraction to it. for me it also seems to squeeze every individual into the same looking style sheet kind of thing.

aLEKs

ralph

-- http://www.synchron.ch .:.::.:.