To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 3:05 PM
Subject: [microsound] I want my MTV

If sampling and approptiating audio material is
an interesting source for raw material, perhaps
email is, as well. seems appropriate in the context
of this whole discussion of why/whether or not
we need visual stuff. My synchronicity for the day:

"...so the visuals are working fine now, and guess what?
the little scensters still won't shut the fuck up or quiet down,
and the fruit of our labors is that now they don't pay attention
to the whizzy new visuals, either. I'm going back to art gallery
gigs - at least people pretend to be there to watch or listen."

I warned her, too. An elitist is born!