[microsound] mind mapping

I rarely rave about software (other than Max/MSP of course) but I recently stumbled upon an amazing application called NovaMind...
it's a mind mapping tool which also does outlining...I've been using it 24/7 to help me construct some installations I have in progress as well as some writing...
it could be a good tool for microsounders planning projects and such...check it out www.nova-mind.com...
disclaimer: this is not meant as promotional material...rather sharing info w/r/t a tool that can be used for creative project development