[microsound] SWO is coming to ISEA2006/ZeroOne San Jose Now!!

Hello, microsound people!

Here is anagma from The SINE WAVE ORCHESTRA.
We will have a performance in ISEA2006 / ZeroOne San Jose.

If you are in ISEA, please join us.

____________________________________

  *  The SINE WAVE ORCHESTRA
   *    in ISEA2006/Zero One San Jose
     *
        * http://swo.jp/
          *
              *	  at SOFA District ClosingParty
                 *                 / Downtown San Jose, 1st Street
                    *  Sat. 12th Aug. during 6pm - midnight
                        *   (about 1 hour)
                           *
                              *
                                 *
                                    *
                                      *
                                       *
                                        *
                                        *
                                        *
                                       *
                                      *
                                    * CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!!
                                 *
                              * Please bring your sine wave!!!
                           *
                        *
                     * The SINE WAVE ORCHESTRA is
                 * organizing a public performance for
              * ISEA2006/ZeroOne San Jose visitors.
          *
        * We invite you to bring any kind of device that
     * can play a sine wave such as, for example, laptop PCs,
   * synthesizers, analog oscillators, loudspeaker equipped iPods,
  * PDAs or mobile phones.
* Before attending the performance, please download and
* install the software from our web site according to
* your operating system: http://swo.jp/faq.html
  *
   * For those who do not have this kind of devices or did not manage
     * to download and install the software, SWO will provide
        * the device to play a sine wave. Be aware, though, that
          * the number of devices provided by SWO is limited;
              * please bring your own device if possible.
                 *
                    * We are looking forward to meet you on the site!
                        *
                           * ENJOY YOUR SINE WAVE LIFE!!!
                              *
                                 *