Re: [microsound] Linux DAW

I think (if I'm correct) that the list is supposed to shy away from
particular software-based discussions, so I'm not sure if this borders
on the edge, but I will say that there's a direct connection between
everything we all argued about politically a couple weeks ago and free
software with its relationship to art, sound, and politics.  I think
everyone can agree with that, no matter what kind of software you're
using.

Kevin
[distro: Ubuntu (powerpc)
apps: Pd; I should be up and running with Ardour soon when I feel like
taking the time to configure jack.]