Re: [microsound] Take Rafael Toral elsewhere?

it almost sounds to me like he was forcing himself to
avoid the guitar for no other reason that he thought
it was passe now. parts sound like a poor imitation of
oren ambarchi and i can't really see where three years
of work went in making this.

his previous records have been far superior and i
can't help but thinking he's trying to convince us
this is something new and amazing because he needs to
convince himself.

-d