Re: [microsound] Revitalization

On 9/27/06, David Powers <cyborgk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A mailing list like this could be considered a form a shared culture.
But not a homogenous culture - which perhaps is a good thing.

it is good because otherwise the differance that exists in the liminal
subterfuge of postmodern rants citing deleuze and adorno over and over
and over again no punctuation no paragraphs because structure is
modern and we are beyond all structure the type of writing that pays
to use overhyped jargon to diffuse the idea that maybe i'm not saying
anything but want to sound smart and didn't finish going to college or
even reading that intro to theory textbook but oh well i picked up a
few buzzwords and isms and can toss them around but don't ask me to
define my thoughts that is such 20th centuryism and we are beyond that
this is the digital micro age with marxian anticonsumerism and now all
i care about is being confusing because that is artistic and obtuse

..._>>
(because sigs are dead, long live sigs)

(This is just a joke, I respect everyone, really.  I just couldn't
pass it up! ~Kyle)