Re: [microsound] Windows version of IanniX released

Hi, it should work if you have the DLL in the same directory as the
IanniX app. Worked for me anyway.

Btw, are there any instructions or tutorials for the application? Can
someone give a basic set of instructions for getting started? I
managed to get some kind of curve drawn in the program. I couldn't
exactly figure out how to select and move the curve to a different
position with the mouse.

Once I figure that out, I'd like to make a very simple PD patch to see
exactly what kinds of OSC messages this program sends.

Thanks,
David

On 9/20/06, Thaniel Lee <thanielionlee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
after i download the dll....where do i put it
-t

On 9/20/06, wind@xxxxxxxxxxxx <wind@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi;
> just copy the dll in the app-directory;
> download it from
> http://filezilla.cvs.sourceforge.net/filezilla/FileZilla3/data/mingwm10.dll?view=log
>
> j ,.
>
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:12:48 +0200, Sune Smek <knarkmums@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I just downloaded it and I receive the same error.
> >
> > On 9/20/06, Cyrill <cduneau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello
> >> this bug should now be fixed. Let me know, as we don't have many windows
> >> pcs and i cannot really test it...
> >>
> >> Cyrill.
> >>
> >> discos invisibles <nacho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I receive an error
> >> message while installing 'unable to locate component'
> >> (mingwm10.dll was not found)

-- thanielionlee@xxxxxxxxx http://thanielarts.blogspot.com/ http://blog.myspace.com/bridlewire

so hows life