Re: [microsound] Serious Artist?

Great post, I agree with most of your what you say, but how does one
differentiate between a complete slack ass and someone who is not a
complete slack ass?  I do not like to label things either.  But some
times it is necessary in order to differentiate.  Not all things are
the same.  That is essentially all i am doing by labeling someone a
serious artist.  No offense meant by it.

aLEKs