Re: [microsound] sgnidroceR esreveR

Another good example of musicians playing different time signatures and
tempos is Steve Reich's "Violin Phase". The Kronos Quartet version is
incredible. I wish I had the opportunity to see this piece live. I wonder
how can the violin players isolate themselves from what the others are
playing.
Still waiting for more examples like these in electronic music...

Hernan