Re: [microsound] RCA MK II

part of the theme is to take something which originated using machinery
that was completely specialized in its day... there was only one of
them, and have it pass through the "filter" of "mass-ification"...
meaning the once elite production (and playback) of these sounds has
been transformed via the ubiquity of the internet and a common medium
(MP3) into throwaway quality artifacts.

there is a certain charm in working with the material intact as it is
easily and readily available to anyone.

i have no doubt that material of "release quality" could be created by
the very creative and skilled group that frequent this list.

what i think would be most interesting, is how individuals will
interpret the "dance" moniker.