Re: [microsound] an interesting thread from the reaktor forum

 because the lived
> experience of the body
> is precisely the experience that escapes the
> coordinates of language.

and yet it the lived experience of the body that gives
rise to those coordinates. like the "remainder" zizek
writes about, using so many other peoples words and
concepts. this (body) is of course our greatest
resource and our greatest source of disatisfaction and
against which all "art" comes to be measured: this
limit of what is speakable (about/to/at/from). as one
who long worked in words before giving myself more
wholly over to sound, i "feel" this premise

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/forum_us/showthread.php?t=40489

> > g.

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> microsound-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx