[microsound] Re: {SpamScore: ssss} Re: [microsound] OT: those programs spammers use to generate random text?

They are generated by Chomsky bots or Bayesian Poisoning, from what I can
gather.  But I'd be interested in knowing the technicalities of either . . .
I'm going to talk about this next week at Location One in NYC . . . More on
the user interface level mind you.
Joe