Re: [microsound] Marx's baggage lost in transit

Oh very good!!! you've totally convinced me that your lexicon of humor
does not revolve around your own personal political agenda ;-)

Marx has won a popularity contest?!?!? yah Marx!!

Personally I like Chanakya and I'm sure the BBC viewing audience would
not have picked him but maybe if we were in India...