[Microsound-announce] new song in collab w/ J. G. Thirlwell (Foetus)

hello
a new track in our My Space player...

http://www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness

On it we have been very happy to welcome one of the most influential composer musician from the past 20 years, please go discover his music in case you haven't already...

http://www.foetus.org

http://www.myspace.com/foetus

the track is named Asphodel and on it our line up is :l

J. G. Thirlwell (vocals/lyrics) + Hervé Vincenti (guitars/keys) + Abdenor Natouri  (double bass) + Andy Diagram (trumpet / electronics) + Karim Tobbi (guitar) + Perceval Bellone (saxophone) + Philippe Petit (laptop/turntables) + Lydwine Vanderhulst (piano)

LYRICS
(by J. G. Thirlwell)

Its gone
Like a dandelion seed

Float On
I've got everything I need

From the pole into the hole
From a dose you can't control

We have
contracts of depravity

Hooray
Were delirious today

Please dont leave me alone
I may just lay down for a while
Please dont leave me alone
You know a miss is as good as a mile

Every molecule you shift
Causes continental drift

Be the hunter not the prey
Kill to live another day

And the swellings going down
Nothing makes the world go round round round round round

To go on.....
To go on.....
To go on.....
To go on.....
To go on.....
To go on.....
To go on.....

Been turning cartwheels at the edge of reason
I think that asphodel is out of season
You better plant another seed today