Re: [microsound] boris + sunn o))) collaboration

and all i wanted 24 hours ago is to ask if some of you friendly people know
a place where i maybe still can buy a limited cd release. oh well...

amazing where a simple question like that can lead to...
love ya all, ralph.

..:.: http://www.synchron.ch :.:.