Re: [microsound] boris + sunn o))) collaboration

You can download the album for 2 bucks from AllOfMP3:
http://music.allofmp3.com/r2/Sunn_0)/Altar_(With_Boris)/group_66770/album_2/albref_14/mcatalog.shtml

AllOfMP3 is a great resource for downloading music. They're located
in Russia, so their downloads are really cheap (important
consideration for us po' folk). I've been using them for a couple of
years and have found them very reliable to deal with - no problem
with credit cards through their payment site.

R.

>At the risk of sounding like a jerk, try downloading it or finding someone
>with a copy who can rip it for you.  You can always buy it legit when they
>re-release it.  Or just toss 10-20 bucks to the  artists involved.  The myth
>of scarcity in this digital age should be abolished.
>
>~Kyle

Website: http://www.warbaby.com
(Currently undergoing an overhaul. Some pages and links may not work yet.)
Blog: http://raggedwings.blogspot.com/
Nifty Stuff: http://www.cafepress.com/warbaby
--

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would
permit us to be pirates."

          - Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi