Re: [microsound] AI & rhythm perception - 'groove' heuristics and dancing

Hi i suggest you read ''Unlocking the GROOVE'' by Mark Butler(includ a cd)(INDIANA UNIVERITY PRESS)...It's a wonderful book about this subject....You'll find it at AMAZON
I hope you enjoy it even it'is a deep essay
Ciao
Enrico (ITALY)