Re: [microsound] Greenpeace and apple

the larger question is does green peace use computers at all as if they do they to are part of the problem and not the solution if they want to spin things that way any how...
why dont they look at how computers as a whole work for them...
rather then against..
Im sure they use a fine number of IBM products and we all know who IBM helped in world war 2... i think rather then talkign like they are holier then now they need to look in thier own back yards.. I mean what powers thier boats GAS who makes the GAS...
I am a political person but when grassroot organisations dont take the time to look in their own back yard before pointing fingers it pisses me off!!!