To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:17 AM
Subject: [microsound] gigs in january, anyone??

hello!

altough I didnt get any replies to my first mail, I´m going to try once again:

could any of you share some data about interesting gigs + art/sound instalations + etc, taking place during january 2007, in madrid, paris, london and/or berlin???

i'm travelling to these places and I really believe that there must be someone here who can help me out. i googled a lot but could not find any decent data.

thank you!
and i hope this isn't bothering you too much!

Javier