Re: [microsound] new lister

you need to know your time and place of birth, and then you go here:

http://alabe.com/freechart/

it will tell you your sun, moon, and rising sign (the 3 most important)

then if you need a circle of fifths chart, here is one:

http://users2.ev1.net/~charliehb/Chavez/MathInMusic/Circle%20of%20Fifths.GIF

you can then make it as complex as you like... you can take it from degree
and make up a simple calculation to change it to frequency.

so for instance, i am taurus sun, gemin moon, and leo rising.  using simple
translation, my cosmic chord is C, Eb, F

but it is possible to also take into account all planetary positioning and
astrological degrees and tonal frequencies, etc.