[microsound] Re: *****SPAM***** microsound Digest 2 Dec 2006 11:09:43 -0000 Issue 1725

> how do people who are against filesharing feel about buying used CD's - since
> the artist makes no money on that sale?

With the exception of things that I am certain are out of print or available [to my knowledge] only for usurious prices at watering holes for speculators, I don't buy used CDs for precisely the reason you state. -- on the floor there's a long wooden table/on the table there's an open book/ on the page there's a detailed drawing/and on the drawing is the name I took Gregory Taylor http://www.rtqe.net