Re: [microsound] This list contradicts

i couldn't agree more.

On 1-Dec-06, at 4:44 PM, Ritchie wrote:

I just don't understand this list. I read the emails semi- regularly so when I checked this time, there was a big list of Sunn/ Boris headings. I thought, cool; I'll have a look. 2 artists which I enjoy listening to. What I find is a topic that is totally off-topic and not even 'microsound'. Sure, this happens on forums/ mailing lists so that's not the main annoyance.
The main annoyance was when the myspace music topic came up a while back and people were listing 'microsound' type projects for people to listen to and THATS when people became uptight and started waving their hands around. Why?!! I thought it was great to actually listen to some of the music which is meant to be being discussed. People should be interested in listening to other peoples music. As a music/sound creator, I'm also a music lover so bring on more music to listen to I say instead of drifting off topic about piracy plus 'many' other topics which have happened in the past.

Support the music you enjoy!

/Rant off

R.
http://murdergrin.blogspot.com